Welcome to the 2018 Food Safety Consortium!
The Food Safety Consortium is a premier educational and networking event for food safety solutions. Attracting the most influential minds in Food Safety, the Consortium enables attendees to engage conversations that are critical for advancing careers and organizations alike. Visit with exhibitors to learn about cutting edge solutions, explore five diverse educational tracks for learning valuable industry trends, and network with industry executives to find solutions to improve quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness in an ever-changing, global food safety market.
Registration Is Now Open!
Hosted at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center in Schaumburg, Illinois (just outside Chicago), this year’s event has grown to include a fifth educational track:
2018 Featured Speakers
This year’s educational line-up is packed with industry experts. Some of our key speakers include:
- Opening Plenary Presentation: FDA FSMA Implementation by Donald A. Prater, DVM Assistant Commissioner for Food Safety Integration, Office of Foods and Veterinary Medicine, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- John Besser, PhD, Deputy Chief, Enteric Diseases Laboratory Branch, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Matthew Wise, Deputy Branch Chief for Outbreak Response, Outbreak Response and Prevention Branch, DFWED, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Visit our registration page to sign up today. Full-price registration is $995, and available discounts include:
- Early Bird Discount: Register before October 26, 2018 and pay only $795.
- Team Discount: Because of these multiple, concurrent programs, many companies send their FSQA team to the Consortium. When you register two people for the conference (even using the Super Early Bird Discount), you can receive a 50% discount off ALL additional registrants! Please note that all registrations must be purchased in the same transaction.