The Industry’s Comprehensive Food Safety Event
The Food Safety Consortium is a premiere event to advance your organization’s commitment to food safety. This year’s theme and keynote presentation is “The Future of Food Safety”. The conference is designed to provide you with:
- Education: The exceptional line-up of industry presentations is on the forefront of best practices and industry information. The speakers are consultants, trainers, industry leaders and professionals who are eager to share new ideas.
- Networking: The structure of the event easily lends itself to networking. Whether you are on a break, or are in a question and answer session, it’s easy to meet new people who have the same job that you do and share best practices. The atmosphere of the show is very conducive to meeting new people and networking with some of the industry’s premier experts.
- Solutions: The show features exhibitors from all aspects of food safety. Stop by any of their booths and quiz them on how they can assist with your organization’s challenges.
The Consortium aims to provide practical knowledge that can advance your career and improve your food safety programs. Most attendees will tell you the size of the event is just right: Not too big that you get lost, but still big enough that you can network and learn in a comprehensive way.
2018 Keynote Presentation: “The Future of Food Safety”
This hard-hitting panel presentation with distinguished industry leaders and subject matter experts will discuss the future of food safety technology, including analytics, IoT (the Internet of Things), artificial intelligence/machine learning, blockchain, social media, food safety culture and the disruptive technologies that will impact the future of food safety and food quality.
Five Tracks for Comprehensive Education
This year’s show provides five different educational tracks that are focused on areas critical to the future of food safety:
- Operations: This category showcases innovative ways to improve your organization’s operations, with topics from sanitation to food safety training to even expanding your current facility
- Compliance: Keep up with important guidelines for compliance, including FSMA, GFSI, FDA regulations and more
- Hazard Detection: From allergens to foreign object detection, study methods for hazard detection and prevention
- Supply Chain: Managing a supply chain is a daunting task for most organizations. Get fresh insights and learn new techniques in this challenging but important area of your business
- Cannabis Quality: Cannabis is a growing industry, and this track will focus on ensuring quality in cannabis production