Benefits of Attending the Food Safety Consortium
Each year, the Consortium keeps building momentum as the premier event to drive food safety improvement. By attending the Consortium, the benefits you receive might include:
- Engaging in industry-critical conversations with peers
- Keeping up to date with critical industry requirements, such as GFSI, FSMA, FSVP, and more
- Studying new ideas for quality and efficiency improvements
- Experiencing state-of-the-art solutions by visiting with the show’s exhibitors
- Networking with hundreds of industry professionals, and make connections with those who work in your same job function or industry sector to share best practices
- Monitoring information on current and emerging issues surrounding food safety
- Continuing your own personal education through participation in one of the five educational tracks – and expand your knowledge into new areas
- Developing new, valuable business connections
- Exploring our new Cannabis track – if your organization is considering moving into the cannabis space, there are plenty of presentations to help you become familiar with this market
By the Numbers
In 2017, the Consortium attracted more than 500 attendees and 50 exhibitors. This year we have expanded from four educational tracks to five, and anticipate having more than 75 exhibitors. Join the growing list of food industry professionals who are taking advantage of this great educational and networking event!
Visit our registration page to take advantage of Early Bird Pricing.