Become an Exhibitor
Interested in exhibiting? Reserving an exhibit space is sound business decision!
The Food Safety Consortium has proven to be the place to “Learn It, Experience It, Procure It” – experienced by more than 500 industry professionals in the food safety industry every year!
This year the exhibit floor will move from tabletop booths to 10x10 exhibit spaces…all the more space to showcase your organization’s solutions and thought leadership.
Exclusive Benefits of Exhibiting in the Food Safety Consortium
Your booth space includes:
- 8’ high back and 3’ pipe and drape
- Company sign
- 2 full-conference registrations per 100 square feet
- 6’ foot table per 100 square feet
- 2 chairs per 100 square feet
- Waste Basket
Additional exposure for your organization includes:
- Logo on e-marketing for the Consortium
- Logo included in on-site signage
- Company name and logo in the printed show directory and show app
- Digital invitations you can share with customers
- Custom appointment module in the conference app to pre-schedule meetings with show attendees
- Contact information for all attendees (no email addresses)
The Food Safety Consortium is the only event in the industry that is integrated with a weekly digital journal, Food Safety Tech (30,000 Subscribers). Bundled with your booth package is additional advertising with Food Safety Tech that includes two banner or text ads in our weekly FST and Consortium newsletters.
For more information on exhibiting, as well as additional sponsorships opportunities, contact RJ Palermo, Sales Director, Events, email@example.com, (203) 667-2212.